Project Manager (India)
LEDsafari is looking for a project manager for it office in Delhi in India.
- Maintaining the team in India
- Reporting progress to Swiss team
- Visit project location in Bihar
- Making sure deadlines and milestones are met
- Work on the business development
- 3+ years of experience in mini-grids/solar roof-tops/renewable energy
- Experience with Monitoring and IoT is an added advantage
- Experience with the business development
- Good network in solar industry (off-grid/on-grid)
- Degree in: engineering (electronic), business
- Previous project manager experience
- Good language skills: English and Hindi
- Open minded: willing to travel to villages in Bihar
- Passionate about sustainability, social change and technology
Duration: 12 months, 3 months probation,
Location: Main center at New Delhi/ project location in Bihar
Starting date: 1st August 2019.
LEDsafari has developed a low cost sensor for remote monitoring of mini-grids or off-grid solar in remote areas. The project is a demonstration pilot in Bihar. The project aim is to further improve the technology and find market fit for India. He/she will be working with teams in India and Switzerland for a demonstration project in Bihar, India.
Send your motivation letter, CV and 2 references to email@example.com
Use this link to apply: https://forms.gle/iDHn3ddXwHGrsixw8